• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Moviemark DVD call to indie film makers

I'm looking for film makers who have self produced their own DVDs. There are way too many talented film makers out there whose titles are only know in a small circle of friends. I want to have Moviemark DVD expand that circle and expose these titles to a greater audience.

So far I'll be carrying the self produced ingenious films of Freak Productions and Light & Dark Productions. I'll carry DVDs from 4th Floor Pictures when they are ready too. Please pass the word on to other film makers off this board as well.

Honestly this site is not about me making money. It's about independent films. The money that does come in goes towards the costs of adding new titles and the expenses of the site. It'll be nice if someday it'll pay for the occasional lunch or something, but that's really not my focus.

If anyone is interested in hosting my banner on their site, I would be very grateful.

here's the banner
http://www.moviemarkdvd.com/banner/moviemarkdvdbannerlink.jpg

Back