First time director seeks short screenplays ($80.00)

First time director seeks short screenplays ($80.00) **FILLED**

*I also posted this here. I'm not sure if duplicate posts are allowed, but I thought this would fit into this thread as well.*

Hey Indietalk members,

My name is Angel and I guess I'm what you call a "budding filmmaker," for lack of a better term. I've helped out on my high school's production crew for a while and for a few months now I've been gathering resources in order to prep for to shoot my first serious short film. I've tried for the longest time to come up with ideas for what I could possibly shoot but none of them have ever made it past the drawing board.

This brings me to my main point. I was just wondering if there were writers out here on the forum who would be willing to write a low-budget short script (8 pages maximum) in either the comedy, romance, horror or action genre.

To give you an idea of what resources I have available, I'm disclosing a list down below:

CAST: All teenagers, two guys and two girls

PRODUCTION BUDGET: Out of pocket.

LOCATIONS: A high school, a cafe, a park, basically anywhere in a small town will do just fine.

EQUIPMENT: Canon HF10 HD Camcorder, Audio technica shotgun mic with boom pole, LED lights, a reflector for outdoor scenes.

PAYMENT: $80.00 for a completed short screenplay (up to 8 pages). Preferably this will be delivered thorugh an e-check via paypal, but I'm open to other methods if necessary. ***I'm open to purchasing up to two screenplays at this point, hopefully from two different writers just to make things fair***

If anyone is interested, please PM me with a brief log-line of your script and if I'm interested, we'll go from there. If I do not end up picking your script please do not be offended. I am trying to make things as fair as possible.

Last edited:
Back