Looking for Director of Photography and other crew

Hello,

We are looking for a Director of Photography to work along side director Eric Blakeney ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0086826/ ) on an independent pilot/web series.

It will be a two camera shoot with a tone similar to "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" or "Party Down."

Our shoot is tentatively scheduled to begin in July. We are a low budget production and would love to have someone work for deferred pay but may have room for some compensation.

We are also looking for the following positions:

Sound

Lighting/Gaffer

Camera Operators

Please respond here or email us at unconventionalseries@gmail.com

Thank you.

Would you mind providing a little more information. I'd rather not waste your time if the logistics don't work.

Where is your shoot taking place (you list LA as your location, but I hate to make assumptions), and are you only open to folks who can work as a local?

Do you need owner/operators on the camera side, or are you getting a package from a rental house?

Is this a pilot project, or are you attempting to shoot the whole season in one go? (the last webseries I worked shot the whole thing in one go, basically on a feature film schedule)?

If your DP elects to go deferred, does that free up budget for the gaffer/grips/lighting package?

Last edited:
Back