• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Wizard's Way - teaser

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Just thought you might like to see the first teaser for our forthcoming comedy feature 'Wizard's Way':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQO4zU_vgPk

A little more info on Wizard's Way: The film was made for no budget over a summer and weekends. It was shot in Manchester, England, on a Canon HV20 and edited on Final Cut. We've recently finished all post production work and at the moment are thinking of releasing ourselves (possibly through something like Distrify). We've entered it in a few small film festivals, and so far it was screened at the 2012 London Independent Film Festival where it won 'best comedy feature'.

The teaser I've linked to here isn't actually in the film -- it's a deleted scene which we feel works as a standalone clip.

We're planning to slowly release more teasers, etc, in the coming weeks.

Hope you enjoy the teaser guys and be great to hear your thoughts!

Hi!

It seems an interesting comedy!

The only thing that seems less good is audio. I know is hard to record good sound with no budget, but I think that is very important to have good quality audio.

Best luck!

thanks!

yeah, the audio is pretty basic. we just used a single Rode videomic taped to the metal pole from a floor-standing lamp ...

there's not that much we can do to it, but for the actual release we'll make sure it's loud enough at least.

Back