• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 1.21 gigawatts! Back to the future recreated in public

L!
M!
A!
O!

Looks like a fershure Sacha Baron Cohen understudy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH2CABcffAo

U need more coverage of people's reactions. You can always grab footage of yourself from multiple angles, whats most IMPORTANT to these kinds of videos is REACTIONS.

:lol:

I agree that you need to capture more reactions. But all the same, i really enjoyed it. I watched those movies too many times as a kid and this made my day.

U need more coverage of people's reactions. You can always grab footage of yourself from multiple angles, whats most IMPORTANT to these kinds of videos is REACTIONS.

Very true my cameraman was feeling a bit shy being associated with some insane loonatic so didnt hang around too long for reaction shots, next time tho.

surprised to see this in my hometown, its great to know that one of the worlds most prestigious university cities can produce such talent as this!

Made me laugh very much :D

surprised to see this in my hometown, its great to know that one of the worlds most prestigious university cities can produce such talent as this!

Made me laugh very much :D

But not so surprising when you find out the student studied at Anglia Ruskin university, rather than the slightly more renowned place in the local area

Back