• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch THE RED BOX (Best Picture Winner)

Nice!

Kinda reminded me of Scott Pilgrim. Dunno why.

How long have you (Max, Dallas, et al) been doing films?

Audio sounds MUCH better than on other shorts, goatman, etc. Did you guys hire in a sound crew for Redbox or just upgrade your own equipment and skills?

Last edited:
Max and Company,

Well done. Your film possesses that difficult to capture, but often important element known as charm. Your actors are quite good and have great screen presence. I enjoyed the silly but somewhat whimsical plot, especially the turn around at the end.

You worked well with pop culture references, but I think if we saw a little bit of the movies they were watching it would add a little extra umph to the movie. They wouldn't even have to be real movies, just little things that you guys make yourselves.

All in all, well done. You've made an excellent romance for the 21st century young adult. I like it. Can't wait to see more.

~Dave

Thanks you all! I've been making short film for a few years and will be a senior in college next semester.

As far as audio, we used a Zoom h4n and a boom mic and synced it together with the video in post.

Thanks for watching and the nice feeback!!

Back