• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch What do you think of my trailer of Fallout?

Hey guys! I made a Fallout film (sort of a fan film) as practice. It was my frist attempt at making a film of higher quality. The budget was $0.00, and I used the gear that I own and a borrowed lens from a friend. By the way, I am in high school, and I'm looking to go to film school in wo years :)

I wrote it, filmed half of it, directed most of it, edited it, and blogged about it if you're wondering what my involvement was in the film!

Any constructive criticism would be awesome, and thanks a ton! Hope you enjoy!

Jeff

http://youtu.be/D7ckQjDTaxA

Oh, and if you want to stay updated, please visit www.ifrosh.com!

Last edited:
Really impressive. Looked great. Fallout must be moderate to light, the guy didn't even have to protect the back of his head, his hair was thick enough to withstand the radiation.

Thanks! I can't wait to make my next film :) I'm not too sure what it will be, but I'm excited. I'm in the process of building my social network a bit for a future IndieGoGo project and learning all of my equipment. It's going to be a fun summer, haha!

Back