• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

**FOR SALE** Brand New [b]Magic Bullet 1.5[/b] for AE...

I'm the proud owner of a now dead G4 Mac that was used for personal editing. But it died and I need to get a new machine...QUICK...so this plug-in, that I haven't even opened yet has got to go.

I'm accepting interesting trades of an older iMac with Firewire or a PC with reasonable speed and/or cash offers over $700. I'll ship it for free and I'll even toss in some of the sample footage that came from the guys at The Orphanage. Very interesting stuff for sure.

So, to summarize.

Magic Bullet 1.5 in brand new condition in the box FOR SALE, with the option to trade for an iMac or reasonably speedy PC.

Let me know ASAP so I can afford to get a new editing machine PLEASE.

MM :cry:

Actually, I've got version 1.1 with the upgrade. Sorry for the mis-statement. Also, I've gotten quite a few offers for cash that are interesting, but I'd really like to trade this package out for a used machine. If anyone out there is interested in the least, make me an offer and we can negotiate.

MM

Back