• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Got a problem guys!

Hey guys. I recently made a video for a class and something went wrong when I uploaded it to youtube. For some reason, at random spots, one of the frames pops up for 2 seconds and it shakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c88mw34iI8

at 2:49, 4:05, and 5:24.

I used Final Cut Pro and it crashed a few times while editing.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks so much guys!

-Jay

Whoa, trippy. Unfortunately, I can't be much of help with this (I don't use Final Cut).
But, I was having a problem a while back where the frames would kind of skip or go back and forth REALLY quickly though. Turned out to be a rendering error on my part. I had loaded 24f footage into a 25f file, then rendered it out to 25f I believe, which caused the frames to be a little wonky at sometimes. I doubt this is the problem you're having, but I'm sure an editing vet here will know the answer.

Are the 2nd & 3rd instances of this even supposed to be there? I mean, it makes no sense to be flashing back to a shot of the broken mayo jar at these points at all.

It's not supposed to be there. That's the problem. It's jumping back and forth. Heck, it's even the last shot after the credits.

Are there supposed to be transitions or effect of some kind in there, which would be rendered in the cache file? Try dumping the cache & re-rendering the whole things?

What's supposed to be there?

This kind of problem normally happens when you "reconnect media" with the wrong file, or you have a corrupt "capture scratch" file -

Have you ever tried to reconnect any media lately?

Are there supposed to be transitions or effect of some kind in there, which would be rendered in the cache file? Try dumping the cache & re-rendering the whole things?

What's supposed to be there?

Nope. the first incidence is just an aftermath of the urn all of the floor.

The second is a shot of him looking around over the bridge.

The third is when we see the main character reach for his gun and accidentally swinging it too hard and the gun slips out his hands. He then surrenders his hands in the air.

And I'm re-rendering it now.

I exported the entire file to quicktime and shared it to youtube. But I think something is wrong with my software and I'm going to have it checked out.

Back