• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short Action Scene - First one .

Hey guys!
I'll post this here as well..
So .. Basically this is my first thing ever.First attempt to tell a story and anything like that.
I have some tests but,they are not a big deal.
I know im not the best,but ..hopefuly ill improve

I don't really want views,i'll really appreciate comments though :) some constructive criticism would be really nice :)
Thank you :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAPdBi1PPi8

It was shot and edited pretty well with some good consistent colouring. There isn't much of a story behind it and I didn't know and therefore care about what was happening.

Technically I think you have talent and I'm sure you could shoot a half-decent, or quite possibly, a very good short film.

Sorry but I don't like it. No story, no emotion, no creativity. The blood effects were quite bad as well. I understand that you were trying to go for the hand-held camera feel, but most of the time the framing was quite bad (cutting heads off etc)

Back