• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Warp Cops (2012)

Hello, I am Ethan Newsom of DiemondProductions. It's been a while since I posted on indietalk, and I decided to return with a new film of mine, so please, enjoy.

THE WARP COPS:
Directed By: Ethan Newsom
Edited By: Ethan Newsom
Music By: Whez08, and Apple
Connor Wright: Elijah Jepson
Nick Donovan: Casey mitchell
Commissioner: Ethan Newsom
Frank Dreyfus: Noah Lindell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL2T7vps2LM

THE LINK WORKS NOW

I would enjoy it if you would give me feedback please. I know the acting isn't great, but anything else I'd love to know about. Thanks!

-Ethan Newsom (DiemondProductions Founder)

Last edited:
Did you intend everything to have a strong blue hue to it?

The acting is pretty weak...but so is my own admittedly.

The warp on low batteries that took them the length of a parking space did cause me to chuckle.

What camera are you using?

No, I didn't really intend for the blue hue, it was fairly cloudy that day, and the camera adjustment feature figured that it'd be good for it to be blue-ish for some reason. The acting comes with the crew, I try to get good acting out of them, however I'm not successful most of the time :/ I use a Canon Vixia HF-R20. Thanks for the feedback!

-Ethan Newsom

Outstanding script. Great acting. Professional looking special effects and cinematography. This is how i would describe the film if it were opposite day.

Back