• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch This Isn't the Refund You're Looking For

My third attempt at a short is now finished and ready for criticism. It is a comedy about a Star Wars nerd who works in a gun distributor's customer service shop and will resort to any lengths to deny a refund. He is also a highly skilled craftsman with only the finest of tools to ply his trade.

It is a light comedy and based on the criticisms on my last short, I worked on changing shots more during dialogue and just generally tying to keep the shots less static. I also have added a bit of public domain music and that was a first as well as I progress towards competency.

Any honest input, positive or negative, is highly appreciated. :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irjvRRLy_RU

I like the idea. The biggest thing I would work on would be to improve the sound. Some of the lighting was a little harsh. Maybe a "wah-wah" voice on the other end of the phone??

i didnt like the acting if im honest really bad..., apart from his vocal audio, the rest of the sound was kind of awful, so yeah better acting, and i believe it could have been made shorter, it was starting to drag even at 4 minutes long it seemed too long,

the concept could be worked on, make it slightly funnier, im from the uk so maybe my vision of comedy is different from yours, but i didnt find anything funny, but then again the acting didnt help...

thats my honest opinion, hope it helps you?

Back