• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Voice of the Dead: Now ONLINE!

The basic story-An inventor invents a "Spookphone" that amplifies air waves and tunes in ghost sounds/voices. She and her friends take the Spookphone out for a test run and get the scare of their lives.

The film was shot in just 2 and a half days. We pulled a 'Roger Corman'! ;)

Click Here to view the movie.
Click Here for the Voice of the Dead site.

Roger Corman is a god! 8)

(and has more cinemtatic-lives than a cat)

Off to see Voice of the Dead. Rar! :twisted:

I have to say (sadly).. the sound issues are killing this one. :( The wind will not leave your mics alone... need to get them covered.

I especially liked part 2 (in the woods)... it had its genuinely creepy parts, when that ghost was about. Later though, with the blonde girl talking in the car, the editing seemed very haphazard.

On the plus side... fun story, and if I am not mistaken a big nod to Scooby Doo-type adventure. :P

I have to agree with Zensteve on this one. The sound is really bad. I really couldn't hear half of the lines.

This seems to be your most ambitious project yet, Hail. I look forward to Cursed Waters (the one with the bloody bikini babe).

Have you picked a film school yet?

Poke

Yes the sound is the department that I'm lacking in the most. But it's very hard to do everything and still deliver. If someone would just be appointed SOUND and that's all they would worry about that would be great. But I have no one, I'm doing everything in post. ( if it sounds like a desperate call for help or a little venting, it's both.)

This film has alot to it and just wasn't slapped together. The next film will hopefully improve on this one and more and more people will enjoy it.
Havn't picked a film school yet(they are way to expensive right now) but I have alot of projects that I'm working on too. Thanks for watching. :)

Back