• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch SHORT FILM: How to survive a Zombie Apocalypse

I genuinely smiled when you said serious music was needed haha. And the hole in the body was genius! I'm fairly certain it was done practically by having the guy wear green under the open shirt and get a clean plate of the existing shot. Genius.

I`ve been watching some of the other films too. The magic toothpick is a nice short and the halloween stories looks great. Not sure what it is about though. The shot starting at 28 secs looks so good. The colours in the film are so vibrant.

About Halloween stories, thats my bad, that was 3 stories in the same forrest at the same time. I've tried to mix them but turned out to be confusing... and one story had an end after the credits.

I like playing with color correction and grading :)

I thought this was really good and i loved the narration and text effects. The only thing that bothered me was it seemed a little over color corrected even though it looked like you where going for a stylized look. Other than that though the special effects and comedy was spot on.

I thought this was really good and i loved the narration and text effects. The only thing that bothered me was it seemed a little over color corrected even though it looked like you where going for a stylized look. Other than that though the special effects and comedy was spot on.

I wanted to make warm oversaturated look, but got carried away I guess :) Thank You :)

Do you have the braaaiinnnss?

Scream Screen is looking for short film makers to enter their undead films for the 4th annual internations Zombie Themed Short Film Competition.
Based in Newcastle, Australia.

$500 prize money and FREE to enter

www.undeadsociety.org

I enjoyed that a lot, it had a great feel and look to it. I laughed at the humour and it kept my attention the whole way through. Also enjoyed the little nods to Resident Evil, especially the Raccoon City sign.

Looking forward to watching your sequel and any others you decide to do :)

Back