• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Our First Horror short.... with sound

Poltergiesty

Up there is the link to our first colour horror short which has actual sound! No more silent movies for us!

I would really like for you guys to watch it and offer any comments or advice.

Thanks Guys!

It's a pretty neat idea, but it's lacking something.

I can't put my finger on it. I just feel that it wasn't scary enough. Maybe some more experienced filmmakers could give you some advice.

You're a prolific guy! Getting lots of practice is good. I recommend you start to refine your skills a bit now.

This piece has the look of something that was put together quickly -- rather disjointed, especially in the editing and shot planning. Made it difficult as a viewer to become immersed in the story, as I was often distracted trying to orient myself.

Also wasn't too sure if it was intended as a comedy or not. If so, it needed more laughs. If not, well, it was a bit too humorous to be taken seriously.

Back