• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Indie Go Go request

Uranium City

Pro Member
indiePRO
Hello friends,

I'm born again hard and back to work. I've written a screenplay for a short film called "Olivia's Cross" which will be produced and directed by the very talented Robert Joseph Butler . We are seeking contributions to help fund the portion of the film which will be shot in Michigan's beautiful Tahquamenon Falls. We are seeking $1600 for transportation and lodging of the cast and crew for the three day shoot.

The story concerns a young girl camping with her father one night in the woods. Her father doesn't wake up the next day and she seeks survival amidst the fear of being alone in the wild. Robert is a director in the vein of Lynch, Kubrick and Malick. His visual storytelling talents are something we all aspire to. I believe this will be his last short film as he moves to features. And I firmly believe he is going places.

If you can give anything at all, please do so at the IndieGoGo site for the film.

Thank you!

Back