I need a composer!

So yeah, we're finishing filming of my new Resident Evil fan film, and I need music (preferably the kind that isn't copyrighted). There are alot of songs I want to put in the movie, but cannot because they are copyrighted. Can anyone compose a song that sounds like the pink floyd song 'Empty Spaces" that sounds like it but is different enough that it won't get flagged. (Without the lyrics of course).

happy to help out and do the whole film if it fits. feel free to check out my music... it's but a small sampling.

russellsoares.com

best luck w/ the film no matter who you work with - always a learning experience.

hey russellsoares, I looked at some of your work and I like it. If you're interested, I still need someone to compose a song that sounds like "Empty Spaces" (or at least as close as it can without being sued for copyright infringment) without the lyrics. I need it for a scene when Leon is contemplating suicide. (kinda dark I know but the song would be perfect for it. "Empty Spaces" is by Pink Floyd. I'm wanting one like the song on the cd, not the song from the movie.

Back