• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Deeds Of Yore

I have been producing this animated web series that is actualy a feature film broken into 25 episodes. So far about half of it is available. I'm posting Episode 3, the first "episode" that is animated (because this in an animation thread). The first two episodes are live action, so you might want to check them out too on the youtube chanel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITEoaCMUL5E

Heh, will watch the rest of it all over the weekend. Looks promising, from this epsidode. :cool:

Thanks! The story is just getting up to speed now. Episode 13 is the game changer on March 25th. It's a challenge to present this as a web series because people in that venue are looking for quick gags, and fast pace. For that matter that's what the bulk of people seem to look for in any entertainment. For better or worse, that's not my style. Hope you enjoy the other episodes!

Back