• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Anyone want to shoot my script?

Hey, this is actually just the kind of thing I've been looking for.

I'm an independent filmmaker in Pittsburgh, PA, USA. I'm working on three short films this month due to be finished in April, but after that I'm going to need something else to shoot in my extra days.

Check out my demo reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPf_ibqnPhg

I can picture this scene in my head and I'd really like to take a crack at it if you'd let me. Email me at craiginzana@gmail.com

You should have a different person direct each of the three scenes you want done. It would be interesting, also give you an idea of who you may want to direct the whole feature in the future. (Unless you're going to be doing that).

You should have a different person direct each of the three scenes you want done. It would be interesting, also give you an idea of who you may want to direct the whole feature in the future. (Unless you're going to be doing that).

That'd be great, but I don't think anyone will be able to film a car crash :lol:

I'm intending to shop this around as a spec script for studios later, possibly after I direct my first feature.

But nice suggestion :yes:

I looked through this and damn, dude. Great stuff. Really, consider this. It'd be an honor if you took this on, seriously. :yes:

Thanks! :blush: If i have the time, i will look at it! At the moment, I am shooting some other projects first, but it'd be cool to do for sure!

*It'd be an easy shoot wouldn't it? 2-3 Arri's for lighting, bounce one of them, diffuse the rest and off you go! One location, some cool dolly shots and all!

Last edited:
As a writer it's really hard to find people to produce your work, especially without your close involvement.

Don't get hung up on one particular piece, keep writing and eventually you'll find something that fits in with what other people are looking for. But the key is to just write as much as you can and use the downtime when nothing's getting filmed in order to produce something crazy good ;)

Back