• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short: Pillow Fight

Between features we created this oddball little short, Pillow Fight. A friend worked with the girls (who'd had no previous fight choreography training) off and on over about nine months, then we shot this in two days, which was probably a bit too much to try to do in that amount of time! Had great fun making this and hope you all enjoy the craziness and show your friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEZQVPI24jE

Fannnnntastic!
"Jasmin" Bourne does pillow fighting. Nice!

Where and how did you recruit those two?

Thanks everybody! Was a fun little project and we certainly learned a lot (like how much of a pain in the ass doing long fight scenes are!)

I have watched this film ten times now, and still no wardrobe malfunction.
smiley_colbert.gif

Where and how did you recruit those two?

They came to an audition we held and seemed like the ones that were most excited about beating the crap out of each other.

Wish I could make it up for the premiere tonight.

We have a DVD for you in the mail!

I have watched this film ten times now, and still no wardrobe malfunction.

Tape. They used lots and lots of tape. Thanks for watching it 10 times though, send it on to your friends (especially the ones that will rewatch for malfunctions!)

I personally find it horrible that you cut off the leg of the dog just for this video. Im reporting you to the SPCA after I look for wardrobe malfunctions

Nice Job. Really nice job.

That was truly entertaining. Thanks for posting, and congrats on getting it finished. Really enjoyed the 3-legged dog...

Back