• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch i too have a webseries

hey guys... gotten a lot of help form yall in the past few years...

Heres a webseries I made with such help. It's not the best production value, as I shot it for about 600 bucks, and I just started to learn how to edit on final cut when I did the first episode, but the script is good, and I couldn't be prouder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkKCLhvQqHQ

If you like it and want to watch the rest of it, check out my channel on youtube.

Pretty funny! Although I kinda felt bad for Carter. It was kind of over the time 'mean-ness' if that is actually a word. The Match.com thing was the best part. One thing about a web series is you got to give the audience a reason to watch the next episode. This episode didn't have any form of a resolution. Even if it was just Carter saying "I will change!" and "Women will like me! You'll see!" That would have given me a reason to keep watching more. But keep up the good work! If you like movies with references to gay men, check out this little short I did recently... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WURum3WL168

well i kind of shot this as a sketch but people liked it so much, they all urged me to make it into a series, so I added on more episodes. The rest of the episodes follow your "reason to watch the next episode" guidelines... But I liked this so much, I didn't want to change anything. In fact... the end of the first season was exactly what you said... It was kind of a week ending, so I had it fade to black, and then voice recorded a line that directly relates to the storyline, making people antsy for the wait between seasons.

And dont worry... You wont feel sorry for Carter after 6 episodes.

Ahh not my type of funny... Another thing I noticed and something that always bothers me, when an actor is getting slapped, please make sure he/she gets slapped -- none of this soft-hearted slap wanna be hit.

Good luck with the series.
Joey

Back