• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Rogue Cop School

I hate to post this so quick on the heels of Raw Heat, especially since the premise is somewhat similar, but I wanted to get it out there and get some feedback from people who aren't my friends. This is the link to episode 2, which I think is much stronger, and if you like it, you'll see #1 in youtube sidebar.

Logline: Two average NYPD beat cops have begun a journey that will turn them into ass-kicking loose cannons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y8EbWrK2Fo&feature=sh_e_top&list=SL

Thanks in advance,
Alexis (writer/producer)

I enjoyed this very much. It was my kind of silly funny. It also had a weird 80's style cop drama vibe I liked. A solid A from me.

The only distraction from maximum enjoyment was the shaky camera on the street scenes at the mid point of the short.

This is among the funnest shorts I have seen on here yet on the first viewing. The Chillerama clip is the only one I would place above it for campy fun that gets funnier every time I see it. I am not sure your clip will do that, but it does make me want to see more!

Our fellow forum members here really should watch this one in my opinion. I think it is worth ten minutes...but I am the least experienced guy here. Take that for what it is worth.

Last edited:
Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. What's the Chillerama clip? I'd like to see it.

By the way, being inexperienced in filmmaking doesn't mean your opinion isn't any less valid as a viewer.

Back