• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Extras Needed" Filmmaking Hell

In November 2011 I had the scariest experience in my life trying to film a no budget short at an old wrestling facility. The short film was somehow finished, but everything was compromised due to concussions, death, threats, actors walking out mid shoot...The list goes on. The film was finished, but I decided to make the whole thing a documentary showing how even a 2 day shoot can turn into something very dangerous and scary...and still be finished.

http://vimeo.com/37345486

Last edited:
Crazy! I'd be interested to see more of this. But can you clear one thing. Did you get 'death threats' or did somebody actually die? I'm a little afraid to ask.

This is as real as it gets man... Very real and scary RAW filmmaking here. If you are interested I am sending out private links to the full documentary to get some critical input before I send off to fests. PM me if interested.

I can't watch the trailer on my phone, but I would love to check out the full doc. I'm an avid fan of documentaries and just from the small amount of information you have provided, it seems like a really good film.

Joey

I will have the documentary up for you guys to check out next week before it hits fests :). The entire production was crazy as hell .

Back