• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch TERMINAL VELOCITY

TERMINAL VELOCITY - 2 min

http://studiodive.com/video/Terminal_Velocity.mov

Three years ago in high school I took a very dissapointing video class. The year I took it was the first year it was offered. The teacher had no video knowledge to say the least...

This is the third 'video' I have ever done. The project was to 'film something from low to the ground." Since I like to rollerblade I just short random stuff of friends over a period of two days. Editing was the hardest part beacuse I was new to the whole NLE thing (editing of any kind for that matter).

Just wanted to know what you filmmakers/enthusiasts think of it. Any comments/feedback is greately appreciated. Thanks.

That's pretty cool! I thought it was going to be another crappy home made skater video by the way you talked about it. I think you did an awesome job. I've seen some pretty crappy skater videos before, but I think this is pretty good for it being your 3rd video.

Back