• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Future of Ads (short)

Good job there,
The story was fun, the timing was good and the actor did a fine job too, congrats!
I read one of the comments on youtube that said "what if [this film] was also an ad?" Have you thought about that as an alternative ending?
Anyway well done!

Heh, reminiscent of the omnipresent personlised commercials in Minority Report. :cool:

You really have to work on your interior lighting, btw.

Enjoyed the story, reminded me a bit of a series called 'Black Mirror' which was shown over here in the UK. I agree with Zensteve on the lighting, and also I think the audio of the dialogue needs a bit of work, improvement over your last short though! Did you use your new mic this time?

Enjoyed the story, reminded me a bit of a series called 'Black Mirror' which was shown over here in the UK. I agree with Zensteve on the lighting, and also I think the audio of the dialogue needs a bit of work, improvement over your last short though! Did you use your new mic this time?

No I hadn't received my mic in time, but I have it now and I also got a couple LED lamps too. So that should help with the lighting.

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I really do appreciate it!

Back