• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch So.. You're the Guy (shot on AF 100)

That was so very very wrong... and funny :lol:

How is the AF-100, btw? Haven't seen non-DSLR cameras mentioned around here recently.

Not sure you want a critic but here is my thoughts. The idea was good. I liked the ending. If the father was a better actor it would have really helped this short. I think the daughter could have acted a little better too. The mother's acting was good enough. I thought the boyfriend did a good job acting.

I think overall just having a better actor for the father would have helped a lot. This was a great concept and pretty funny idea. I liked the reversed role of the parents wanting them to have sex versus not have sex.

Really? I thought he stole the show! :lol:

Just shows how people see the same thing differently, I guess. :cool:

For some reason the acting just did not seem real to me. I think it was the facial expressions just did not convince me. Maybe the voice tone too.

Another thing that bugged me is the fathers face looked purple to me.

The ending of the short had me laughing though. So that is good.

Last edited:
The purpleness of the fathers face is actually the only problem I had with the AF-100 it only has 3 color temperature settings, Daylight, Tungsten and Custom. So prepare to color correct after the fact for sure.

Other than that the AF-100 worked very well and it was a nice change to actually be able to have sync sound from the camera as opposed to shooting on a DLSR and having separate audio.

Thank you all for viewing it.

Back