whats up

hey whats up everyone i am new to this forum i have been reading up on everything you guys have been saying and its all great adivse and conversation i am gald i found this place i have been into films my whole life and am about to make my first feature length film i just wanted to say whats up

my film

i havent got down everything yet but its about this family of a mom and dad two half brothers one is kinda mentally retarded and the parents get killed and the older boy (the non retarded boy) is the head of the two they keep the house (he is 18 and the slow boy is 15) he gets a job and he tries to raise the little kid but he gets so anyoned and stressed out with the kid he begins to abuse the child badly and wont let him do anything but go to school the slow boy meets a kid at his school (kinda like a big brothe org. thingy) he becomes really close to this kid but the big brother kid kinda suspects something but isnt really sure then he finds out confronts the older kid and he denies it and the next he comes to the house to pick the slow boy up for school he find him laing on the florr dead from a shot gun the was lying next to him that the older use to kill him but i have really come up with an ending yet i am gunna show the brutailty of how some kids are abused and things like that

tell me what you think i would really apreciate it coming from people with talent and intrest thanks alot

sounds like a great dramatic piece, you just have to make sure you film it that way, not like a big joke, unless you want a really dark comedy.

chad

Find a person that can play MR well. So many people think it's easy playing retarded, but I find half of the retarded characters in movies are laughably bad.

Poke

ya

ya i am studying up on retardation alot right now i am tring to get it all and i have search alot about child abuse thatnks for all the luck and ideas

Back