• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking for scenes to shoot

My name is Robert Cochran and I am an aspiring director based in Ohio. I have worked on several film and video projects in various crew positions in order to gain hands on experience and now I’m ready to take the next step toward becoming a director. I am currently looking for scenes to shoot in order to put together a reel.

I’m looking for scenes that are no longer than six pages, with minimal cast, one or two locations and no special effects. The scenes will be shot on an ultra low budget. Scenes must be your original work and cannot be adapted from anyone else’s original material (i.e. novels, plays, television shows, etc).

Once completed the scenes will be compiled into a demo reel, which will be sent to producers, agents and potential funding sources. Scenes may also be streamed on my website and/or other websites such as TriggerStreet.

I am not able to pay for using your scene, but you will receive on screen credit and a copy of the finished scene which you can use for promoting and marketing your work. Plus your scene will be seen by producers and agents. In addition I’m looking for writers to collaborate with on future projects.

If you would like me to submit a scene or to get more information please email me at bob@claireandbob.com

Rob

Would you be interested in producing a segment for our video magazine? We need interesting interviews and entertainment segments like cooking, workout routines, music videos, etc. Just run ideas past me first and I’ll tell you if it’ll work. It has to loosely fall into the category of Business, Music, Art, Film, and Sports. Email me for more information.

Back