• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch BANG BANG Trailer

Looks well filmed.

As a trailer, it doesn't really make me want to watch it only because I know nothing about the film, about you, reviews e.t.c

When I watch a trailer for something it's because I possible heard it's good or it's from a certain director or something.

All the best tho...

^^^ he is correct.

As a trailer it doesnt peak my interest, therefore I will probably not bother to keep an eye out for it.
You have got to pull the audience in with the trailer, and even though the synopsis says the 3 friends are headed in different directions, besides the mention of wanting to do music, there is nothing in the trailer that points to it.

I like the looks of it and the acting looks really good, but you are doing it an injustice with the lack of intrigue in the trailer. Good thing is, you can work a new trailer and remove this one.

Good luck!

Hi,

I agree with guys above. Movie looks pretty nice shot, but trailer wasn´t as awesome as should be. But I am looking forward to see it, though.

If is it your first feature film, I am taking a bow before you.

I actually liked the trailer. The pace was just right. I love the story and the themes you're gonna tackle here. Good stuff!

Anyway, what was this shot on?

This looks really great.

A little dark (literally), but among the best overall work I've seen posted at IT.

Back