• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Aci Fi short made by TEENS

Clearly you put some work into it. I thought most of the shots were good, the lighting was alright throughout. The audio could use some work. As in the dialogue was hard to hear once in a while. Do you have/use an external mic? I thought the pacing was just a little too slow, but I watched the whole thing. The voice-over acting, to me, is way better than most of the amateur videos out there. For some reason people have a hard time getting it right, but you guys did fine on it. The acting was about what you'd expect, but will improve over time. Beginning was slow, but the ending was interesting. I think that if you keep at it, this could end up being very interesting series that people, with the right marketing, might just watch.

Do you guys already have a plan on what to do? Or was this more of a 'pilot' episode?

Back