Need help with camera purchase plans

So here's the thing.
Me and a friend have started a small business for video shooting and editing about a year ago. we have a JVC HM-100 which is great for what we do usually which is shooting parties, family events, etc. But now we want to upgrade and buy a camera which will be better for shooting stuff like music videos and also just for shooting fun\artistic stuff.

The original plan was to buy a Canon 60D in the upcoming month or two, that will be good for small budget music videos and also just to fool around and practice film making, and later on, when the business gets larger buy the Panasonic AG-AF 101, that we've heard many good things about.

But after looking around at test footage and stuff shot with the Panasonic, I have to say that it doesn't look any better than the Canon 5D mark ii. In theory i suspect that it is easier to get a good looking shot from the 5D, but the Panasonic has more potential. I don't know since I haven't used any of them yet.

What would you say would be a better idea:
Buy the 60D in the upcoming month or two, and in about a year or so, buy the AF101
Or
Save up some more money, wait a few months, and buy the 5D instead of the 2 others?

PS
I've heard theres a Mark 3 coming up. Do you think that this could affect the price of the Mark ii?

Back