• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Flower Thief

Hello everyone,

I shot my first 16mm film for a production class I'm taking. We used the K3 camera. The assignment was to shoot a silent film but add foley sounds afterwards.

The Flower Thief

Please let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:
That's awesome, must have been fun to shoot with that! Loved the 'stache too haha. Very clever way to tell a story without much dialogue. I think even at the end a simple "aww" would have sufficed.

Clever man, I dig it!

That's awesome, must have been fun to shoot with that! Loved the 'stache too haha. Very clever way to tell a story without much dialogue. I think even at the end a simple "aww" would have sufficed.

Clever man, I dig it!

Hey thanks Paul!

The camera was definitely fun to shoot with, but I wish the quality of the scan was better. I mean I love when film looks good, and this was just too "old school" for me.

I guess I should look at it in a hipster state of mind, and then it would look perfect :)

Back