• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Celebrating Pain

Celebrating Pain
(Beautiful Liar / Broke Heart + Anger)
---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LFLnpDRb4w

When details of an affair emerge and you find out the love of your life has been unfaithful, How far will you let your pain and anger drive you?

Director // Cinematographer // Writer // Editor - Rafal "iamKING" Hanusowski

Actors - Dashius Clay, Katie Rotolo, Sarcazm Smith

Original Score by Sarcasm, Dashius Clay and Fixx Ticket
"Sarcazm - Celebrating Pain" Available now on iTunes

First Time posting my own material on this forum, any and all feedback is welcome. Thanks for your time!

Although the opening sequence was a bit dark the shots were fine.
The security camera "effect" was a bit effects-overworked. Probably should just stick to a constant level of lo-res grain.
The shot of him smoking went on for way toooooo lonnnngg, although again it looked good, especially between the red light, the shirt color and the colored clouds of the setting sun.
The binding on her wrist wasn't believably tight.
Only an idiot would shoot a bound victim, in the desert, at dusk WHILE STILL IN THE TRUNK.
GAH!!!
Where's the gas tank, Mr. Sarcazm? Doh!

tumblr_lispjfGjYC1qcr7fqo1_500.gif

I couldn't really if the lyrics made any sense of the story.
The video without audio turned on looks like any other abduction/murder.
The video alone does not convey "When details of an affair emerge and you find out the love of your life has been unfaithful... "

The actor was very convincing. Nice portrayal in my opinion.

He did spend too long smoking for my tastes.

I also am sceptical a straight man would be wearing that vest and shirt to a murder. Too fashionable. Also, he should have shot her in the trunk only if that is her firebird. If it is his car, he should have shot her in a hole in the middle of nowhere.

The cinematography was nice in my opinion. Overall, pretty work.

Back