• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short Film Trailer : My Dream .. My Nightmare.

As Gary mentioned your camera work looks really good. Any info on when the full version will be available?

Thanks.The full version of the short film is due to be screened in a numbr of short film festivals around Morocco,so it'll be a while before I upload it to my youtube channel.

Wow I owned a hdr 155e once! how the heck did you manage to get such a clear and good quality image?! I didn't even know it was capable of that.

Of course I can't disappoint you!It's always a pleasure for me to share!

The point is it doesn't seem possible to upload pictures here from my computer.When I choose "insert image",it asks for the URL to my picture.My pics aren't on the internet.So if you could tell me how to send you pics here I would gladly do that.

Of course I can't disappoint you!It's always a pleasure for me to share!

The point is it doesn't seem possible to upload pictures here from my computer.When I choose "insert image",it asks for the URL to my picture.My pics aren't on the internet.So if you could tell me how to send you pics here I would gladly do that.

Funny thing is I also made some camera equipment from random stuff I had around my job. I'll post pics soon.
As for your images, you need to upload them to a site, wether it be Facebook, Photobucket, Flickr etc. You won't be able to upload them to this site from your computer, so find a hosting site.

For those who have asked for pics of the homemade dolly,jib and steadicam on which the camera was operated while shooting this short film,well good news!I have figured out a way to share these pics with them.I have uploaded these pics to another forum and now I can use teir links here ;)

Dolly :

1337d1328790549-short-film-trailer-my-dream-my-nightmare-dolly.jpg

Jib :

1338d1328790714-short-film-trailer-my-dream-my-nightmare-jib.jpg

Steadicam (not yet assembled) :

1339d1328790766-short-film-trailer-my-dream-my-nightmare-steadicam.jpg

Not only does it look stunning visually, but your camera work is intriguing on its own. Very intuitive moves you're making ... it is absolutely breathtaking up till the FX part of the trailer, which I know is difficult with not budget, but it still was kinda an abrupt discrepancy for me. Everything else, though was brilliant. Really.

Not only does it look stunning visually, but your camera work is intriguing on its own. Very intuitive moves you're making ... it is absolutely breathtaking up till the FX part of the trailer, which I know is difficult with not budget, but it still was kinda an abrupt discrepancy for me. Everything else, though was brilliant. Really.

Thanks so much for this feedback which has really warmed up my heart.I would like to know exactly what FX part you are talking about.I need to know so I can improve myself.

As others have already mentioned: the camerawork is amazing. The trailer seems intriguing, but it's hard to judge the story without seeing the actual movie.

Back