• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Horror Script wanted, Pay Cash

Hope this is the right section,

I am looking for a writer to be paid for 6 months for a Horror Script (can work from home)

120 pages

$5,000 50% up front and 50% upon completion.

What are you looking for specifically in a horror story? I have cabin in the woods/ cult horror script done and coming in at 130 pages...

I believe that the script that you are looking for is in my possession and I am sure that you will be completely satisfied and it will be worth the money and more. The script is a 107 page feature length titled "Nine Night". Please email me for more details if your are interested, marcssmith@rocketmail.com. Satisfaction guaranteed.

I believe that the script that you are looking for is in my possession and I am sure that you will be completely satisfied and it will be worth the money and more. The script is a 107 page feature length titled "Nine Night". Please email me for more details if your are interested, marcssmith@rocketmail.com. Satisfaction guaranteed.
This post is almost 11 months old. I suspect Nick has his script
by now. I think he made the film in July.

However, I'm interested. Two questions...

One: would you post the logline and a short pitch here?
Two: what does this guarantee mean?

Title: Nine Night

Logline: A half man half creature brought to America as a slave amongst slaves during the 1800’s waits for the appointed time to reunite with the bride he has chosen.

Genre: Fantasy/Horror/Mystery

Synopsis:

Ka-LAN, is a young princess who is taken from her native Caribbean Island by slave traders on their way from Africa to America.

Unsuspectingly on board the slave traders ship is Ambrose, an African man half creature that has also been captured and taken as a slave.

Ambrose overcomes and kills the ship’s crew but spares the precious cargo onboard including Ka-LAN.

Enthralled by her beauty, Ambrose bites Ka-LAN which would begin the ten day succession that will transform her into a creature such as he.

Once the ship made landfall in America off the coast of Georgia, the remaining captured slaves on board make their way onto land only to be captured, tortured and eventually killed by slave trackers with the exception of one, Ambrose.

Ka-LAN is found weak yet still alive on board by Herman, a writer for the town paper who is amid a group of men that investigate the mysterious ship that has washed up off shore and becomes consumed by the unknown.

Ka-LAN is taken to the Baxter plantation and placed in the care of Miss Rita, a slave woman that is known for her skills in medicine and caring for the sickly.

Miles away Ambrose has eluded being captured by slave trackers excluding Bobby Shanks, the head slave tracker for the Harper plantation where Ambrose is taken.

After his capture, Ambrose must tolerate the life and hardships of slavery on the Harper plantation while secretly containing the beast within him as he awaits for the time to aver Ka-LAN, the bride he has chosen for eternity.

2. To answer your question, "what does this guarantee mean?" is to say that I'm positive that once you have read the script itself you would be satisfied with the material due to the fresh and innovative idea, the time period in which the story takes place along with the creative manner in which the story is told and put together.

directorik

Once again, I'm glad to have attracted your interest. I also appreciate the response that if it were within your budget that there could have been a possibility.

If you are still interested in doing a film that is involving "monsters", then I also have another script that you maybe interested in and I'm sure that this particular script could be done within a decent budget.

If interested in hearing more, please email me and in doing so, I'll forward you 10 pages of the script to see if it's to your liking.

marcssmith@rocketmail.com

Thanks again for your interest and compliment and I look forward to hearing from you.

Back