• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Hitler Learns That His Film Is Being Rejected By Festivals

Say, I've been wanting to do a video like this - how do you do it? Maybe someone can help me, and, if so, tell me your rates.
I used this footage in 2008 for a bit about a company I work for.
To date I've gotten about 16,000 views and while many of my
co-workers suspect it was me I have always denied it.

It was easy using Final Cut software. The footage is from a 2004
film called Der Untergang. I don't remember when, but I saw
several of these parodies using that footage and decided to try
it myself. There have been many.

I'll help you if you want to do one.

hehe. No matter how many of these I see it always puts a smile on my face :) good job!

Same here :)

I wish I could remember the first one I saw. It was my favorite, for sure. Something political, it was during the '08 election. I think it may have been about Sarah Palin?

Its getting boring. I can speak a bit of german so......I dont have the feeling it matcht. I have seen 10 versions of this......and 20 voice overs.....come on man. Do somting new..

Its getting boring. I can speak a bit of german so......I dont have the feeling it matcht. I have seen 10 versions of this......and 20 voice overs.....come on man. Do somting new..

I acknowledge your dissatisfaction with my post and hope to provide you with one more suited to your tastes in the future.

I used this footage in 2008 for a bit about a company I work for.
To date I've gotten about 16,000 views and while many of my
co-workers suspect it was me I have always denied it.

It was easy using Final Cut software. The footage is from a 2004
film called Der Untergang. I don't remember when, but I saw
several of these parodies using that footage and decided to try
it myself. There have been many.

I'll help you if you want to do one.

Actually, better not - I was thinking of poking fun of some people, but I would rather avoid controversy. Maybe we should talk about assembling a team to make movies.

Back