• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Rose" - Canon 7D - Short Film

Hey Guys - here's a latest short film I made with Mia Xerri on a calm sunday evening in Brighton. UK.

http://vimeo.com/34830845

Shot on a Canon 7D - primarily on an Olympus 50mm Prime. Also the Canon L 24-105 F4.
Lighting wise all we had was a small 7" LED top light to help with shadows on the face.

Would love to hear your feedback or any comments.

Thanks for taking the time.
Sim Warren.

Last edited:
That was well done. Keep on making films you off to a great start. I liked how you showed your character it made me interested to see what happens next. How will she get out of being homeless is there a story? Or how did she become homeless could be a story too. Interesting start.

The lighting looked good to me.

That was really good. I can't say anything bad about it other than its not enoug ;)
I would love to know more about her. Great work.

Looked really nice and the sound and music worked really well. Did seem more like the start of something than a thing in itself though.

Back