• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Life Diaries

Hey guys, I recently completed my first film that is over twenty minutes! It is called "The Life Diaries." I'd love to hear what you guys think. The link is below, as well as a brief synopsis.

In the winter of 1939 during a time when America was still feeling the shock waves of the Great Depression, three orphans who struggle with feelings of neglect and distrust leave their old lives of helplessness behind as they travel in search of love, hope, and self-identity. Along the way, they confide in each other and document their travels in a diary, The Life Diary, however they find that the ghosts of their pasts are hard to shake, and must learn the ways to cope and heal with each other’s help during the toughest of times. The Life Diaries is a narrative about seeing the love that surrounds you, even if your past has left you blind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycivymt1GRA

Back