• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch PIT OF DESPAIR

This is the truth behind NYC. Drug dealing priest, crazy hookers, and outcast.

This is the story of how it all happens... Pit Of Despair. Watch and comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3SI...xt=C32c816aUDOEgsToPDskIhnzoqJHcGP8WL5_E6RgRy

Also, this is all new material and I just edited it tonight. Totally different from the other stuff I showed so my fans should be pleased. This is where I show my strength as a director, I really think I should be making XXX movies. I know everyone thinks I'm a troll, but I'm completely serious.

The city is falling apart at the seems and I feel it is my duty to document it as a filmmaker. As such, this story is partially based on true events, as are most of my shorts.

Last edited:
Wouw....I have seen this trailer like 10 times....I REALY WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE.....

I'm working on it, but it's gonna be a while. I'm gonna be filming (and re-filming) inside shots for it in the next week or so (hopefully) and then again when the weather warms up a bit.

In the meantime I'm working on some other stuff.

Not Perfectly Safe For Work, and you absolutely need sound for this one.

If only for the "PIT OF DESPAIR" line; you'll know what everyone's talking about!

If only for the "PIT OF DESPAIR" line; you'll know what everyone's talking about!

For the WHAT... ?!

alg_deaf-man.jpg
:lol:

Back