• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Parasitic - Psychological Short Film

Did you enjoy this short film?

• Not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Was not that good

• It was quite okay, some improvements could be made

• It was good

• It was great

• Total voters
I have a few criticisms. The sound could have been better in terms of voice quality, it seemed to be overridden by the ambient/background music. Also the relationship between the protagonist and his friend was forced, there wasn't a clear reason for why they were meeting up, and story-wise there was no motive for why he took the shortcut. Speaking of which the walking took up way too much time, that could be edited more. Also I don't understand why there was a noose in the middle of the woods. Who put it there? Very weird flick, but I found it kind of entertaining. Keep at it, I hope you think about story first going forward. Good luck guys :)

Hi Jrsmithson,
I totally agree with the matter of sound, however, that's the best I could have gotten it to taking everything into consideration. Hmm, interesting point which I didn't think of, I will have to have that in mind for the next project.
Thank you for the criticism, we always appreciate it :D

Back