• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch clip from comedy "LoveHate"

hey guys,
i don't post often, but constantly read the boards... I'm currently working (been working...far to long lol) on my first attempt at a short film... This is a quick clip from early on and features the main character discussing his unemployment situation with his best friend. It features my first EVER attempt at greenscreen with the car interior shots (as if you cant tell har har...). As far as the joke itself, just one of many, and def not the best of the bunch...

So please lemme know what you think! Feel free to be as harsh or critical as you want... otherwise enjoy!

NOTE: probably not for the kiddies....
http://vimeo.com/34323442

The dialogue at the beginning is too quick and muddled for such a short clip.

I thought that was funny. :)

Didn't they do that in Being John Malkovich?

Last edited:
@murdock

glad ya found it funny... as far as the audio goes I was planning on re-recording the entire car scene anyway..all the audio came out a bit funky as it was my first time shooting in a car... mic placement wasn't the best...

apparently everyone here's like me...watch a bunch of videos and never comment...

note to self: start commenting on others more...

Loved it - I don't know if you have ever seen Peter Jackson's puppetsploitation 'masterpiece' Meet The Feebles, but if you haven't you should.

Agree that the editing was perhaps a little too frenetic, but it certainly didn't outstay its welcome.

Back