• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Silent Film - LOVE IS BLIND (DRAMA)

Nice. What did you edit with? Was curious about what you used for the opening credits, and what filters you used during the piece.

Enjoyed a lot of the music too!

Thank you very much. I actually used simple final cut pro tools for the opening credits, the font is a choice on FPC and the blur in blur out functions are how I fade between the titles, also opacity in and opacity out at the same time. I hope this helps!

Overall, the filters used are from "RED GIANT - magic bullet" Software, and used FCP to edit the piece.

Regards,
Roy Arwas

Last edited:
Looks nice. I thought the music at the beginning was a little too fast and upbeat for what was happening. Itmade it seem like it was dragging. Through the middle I was thinking,"Oh man, this better not be a proposing video." :) If so, noone cares in real life, much less in fiction. :) But you saved it in the end. I think the "zoom" thing was much too deep. Who could actually see that guy, from that far away? Over all I liked it.

Back