• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Socrates is Dead - Trailer

This is a short promotional trailer for my 25 minute short film Socrates is Dead. Basically it's about is a dark comedy about a man who has to reunite with his ex-girlfriend after their pet dog dies. I'll have the full film on vimeo in about two weeks.

http://vimeo.com/33803874

I like it and want to see it when you have it finished. But its a little mum on what the story is about. Even with the final shot i wasn't entirely sure.
But it looks great.

Thanks. I tried to keep it pretty vague, just because the movie is a short, typically shorts don't even have trailers, but this is the longest thing I've ever made (24 minutes).

I'd second that. Having read what you just wrote AND seeing the trailer I'm intrigued, but honestly the trailer on it's own didn't really say much.

Still, the film itself is the main thing and I think it sounds like a great premise

Like the premise, looks nice but as others have said if I hadn't read your post I wouldn't really have a clue what it was about. Look forward to seeing the whole thing though!

Okay, I see where youre going, after I read your description. But the trailer doesn't convey that.

I just realized, I'm repeating what everyone else has said. :)

Back