Web Hosting???

Getting ready to post some stuff to the web, short films, reels, need decent bandwidth, any recommends? looking for cheap but need one that recognizes multiple video formats (wmv, qt, etc) and has good bandwidth.

Thanks!

:shock:

my best suggestion isn't the cheepest, but would be better in the long run. Get your own... web... hoster... thingy (I'm not much of a computer wizz!) It looks more perfessional than something like geocities.

You get what you pay for

I can't help you with cheap, however if you want to get the job done right talk to the team at www.highlandecom.com

They've done work for me in the past and are fabulous.

They can design your site for you and host it as well, with as much bandwidth as you need. They've got media industry experience and they're real easy to work with.

email john@highlandecom.com and talk to them

Yeah, Ive got my site designed and everything, it's sitting on my hard drive ready to be uploaded so Im not worried there. Just need reliable bandwidth and lots of it for cheap. Thanks--any other suggestions?

:shock:

I use www.powweb.com - $7.77 per month - 1 gig of storage, and 5 gig of bandwidth per day/150 gig bandwidth per month. And ti includes a free domain registration (normally $35 by itself).

If you're putting video on your site - you need a monster amount of BANDWIDTH.

If you go with them, refer www.sonnyboo.com and I get a month free hosting.

Examples of POWWEB.COM movie type sites

www.slmfilms.com

www.sonnyboo.com

www.scottspears.net

ww.brandyseymour.com

- Ross

Back