im looking for some feed back on "camera"

i am in the process of buying a camera i would like to buy something that i can do multiple projects with
my two main projects
1. Documentary film ( still doing some researching but I’m able to get some of the filming down now)
2. Music video work ( I have been working with this guy for a while and said I would do a film or two for him for the favors)

I also have a side project that revolves around fishing. With what you know here what camera would you recommend? i guess you could say I’ve got the camera jitters or something getting cold feet
At first i felt like the pan. hmc 150 was the done deal. It’s cheap enough and i like the idea of being tape less and it has the 24p option as well
then i came crossed Sony nx5u and this camera seemed even better I’m not really all that detailed with my camera guts so i guess I’m just looking for a little re-enforcement from some people who actually know more about it then i do.

As you can see though I guess if it’s at all possible i would like to film a little something in every area. Even movie trailers would be cool to mess around with once I get some free time.

If you have any opinion and would like to share it please do I’m open like a book. Also if these cameras that I have found don’t match something better please let me know, my price range is >$5,000 or less
Thank-you

i have done plenty of filming in the past if you’re wondering

if you have any question i'm only a keyboard away!!! :D

also just throwing it out there i'm looking for a good magazine maybe a good website "resources stuff in that nature

Back