Where can I find different competitions?

Hello everyone.
Im using a friend's account .He was searching for camera or something so he gave me his account,he said you guys are very supportive so I decided to ask you something as long as I dont know anyone with the same interests.
Since I know myself i've loved movies..filmmaking and other things.Im 15 as well and for 2 years I was working in my father's caffe.So I finally managed to get my own good camera.
I bought Canon 550D as long it is not very expensive and I cant take perfect photos as well.I mean for my age,since im not a professional.
I joined 2 or 3 competitions in my city for picture and 1 for a video in the television.
I just get my camera so Ill start makin em next week since everything I need is ready..like lightning,mic,etc..I mean they are cheap,but I think it's enough for start.
Well..Im from Bulgaria,there are not much film festivals or even if there is,they are for students from the school of arts.
Any idea where can I follow new competitions,new festivals where I can join?Ill spend all my free time on this,I want this to become my life,it is now,but I want to start workin on it!
So..where can I follow all those new competitions?
I know I can search in google but..Either they are old or they are only for american citizens .
are there any sites where I can follow new competitions?
Also,do you think I should make Youtube channel and Facebook page as well and upload everything I do there?
Make my own blog or something?
Can you give me advices on how to start ?
I know how to make the movies ,I read a lot,but I want to send them,I want to join competitions,I want to see other ppl doin' that etc..
Please,gimme some advices about where can I send my short films and how can I make my film more popular..like tweeter,youtube etc..
Thanks a lot guys!
Since my writing skills on english are not perfect,don't flame me about that,Im sorry .
Thanks a lot!

Poptent.net is open to the world and will pay by PayPal if you live outside of us.

I love it, making short commercials on a deadline really helps me to learn film techniques

Try one assignment see if you like it.

Poptent.net is open to the world and will pay by PayPal if you live outside of us.

I love it, making short commercials on a deadline really helps me to learn film techniques

Try one assignment see if you like it.

I've seen you talk about them before. So multiple people (maybe hundreds or more) each make and submit a commercial and the one chosen get's paid?

petty much:
For PUBLIC assignments, as many people that want to enter do so. The brand has already promised to buy at least one. In addition to the purchase by the brand, there are other cash awards, like "editors pick" ($1000) or top 10 selection by the brand ($200) etc..

Also, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that any EDITS requested by the brand after your upload your submission is worth another $500 for each revision!

For INVITE ONLY assignments its a bit different:
For these assignments, potent invites you directly, and only about 25-30 people get invited to an assignment.
The brand purchases the spot, but EVERYONE gets $200 for submitting. So far Iv been invited to 6 of theses, and Im working TWO more right now.

One of these started with only a 15 days to complete the spot and only 20 accepted!

Back