• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New student film - Pictures of you (Actually uploaded this time)

Well, there were some good shots here and there. Especially the outside daytime shots. However, I would have recommended a tripod, to much shakeycam for my taste. Lighting for indoor scenes needed a little bit more finessing.

The two biggest things that stuck out though, was that number one, the step brother came across more as a jealous lover than a concerned sibling. It was somewhat creepy.

Also, the soundtrack selection kind of overpowered the story a bit. Especially since it was all copyright material. It would have been nice to have some score music, or some fresh non protected material.

Just my two cents...

Thanks for your comment. We were going for a sense of realism with the shakey cam but i understand it's not something that everyone is a fan of

That's interesting, i see what you mean on this account and it could be perceived that way.

Next time i'll try get a local musician to do the score. We used a lot of music in only a 10minute film and i guess we could have removed some of it.

Back