• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

SCRIPT SECRETS SEMINAR

After doing 2 day seminars for the past few years in London... I'm doing my Script Secrets Seminar in Los Angeles again.

Beverly Garland Hotel in Studio City (near Universal)
April 24 & 25, 2004
Only $200 if you register before 3/15

* The first 20 people to register will get a Special Producer's Blue Book - listing over 100 producers with contact info! *

SCRIPT SECRETS is an INTENSIVE two day course - screenwriting stripped of the theoretical nonsense! You'll spend all day Saturday and Sunday learning techniques that will improve your dialogue, description, story and screenwriting abilities! Plus a section on selling your script and managing your screenwriting career! Class includes a 120 page workbook with exercises, assignments (homework), forms and additional materials.

Unlike other screenwriting teachers, I actually earn my living writing scripts. I've had 17 features produced and my work was discussed on Siskel & Ebert's If We Picked The Winners Oscar show in 1997.

This course strips away all of the silly theories to focus on the bare essentials of screenwriting: finding the right idea, improving your story, structure, dialogue, description, visuals and characters. A screenplay should be as exciting to read as the movie will be to view, and that requires writing designed to involve the reader and audience. Using proven techniques, this course will guide you from idea to screenplay to polish to selling the script. Script Secrets is designed so that both beginners and professionals will come away with techniques they can use to improve their scripts.

For more information on the class:
http://www.scriptsecrets.net/lecture/secretc1.htm

When the Raindance Film Festival offers it in London it usually sells out, so sign up now!

Registration form online:

http://www.scriptsecrets.net/lecture/secretc3.htm

-Bill

PS: The first ten people from IndieTalk will get a book on writing budget friendly scripts (culled from my columns in the first year of the Independent Film Channel mag).

Register Today!

Only one WEEK left to get the early registration discount.

If you were to take this class in London when it's offered through Raindance (film fest) it would cost you $550 US (thanks to our weak dollar), Sign up today, get the class for $200 PLUS get the Writing Indies book, PLUS get a "Swag Bag" filled with goodies!

What do other students think about this class?
http://www.scriptsecrets.net/lecture/secretc6.htm

- Bill

If I obtain $200 that I can spend on non-bills in the next month, this is where I will. It sounds terrific, and it fits my style of learning, quick and immersive but comprehensive, plus I like the "secrets" idea because I already know how to write for screen, but secrets you can only get from accomplished professionals (which you usually spend more than $200 entertaining just to rip some secrets from their noggin).

Sigh.. sucks being poor monetarily but rich in aspirations.

Back