The Next Action Heroine Screenplay

NO.MICRO BUDGET Film making group are seeking no/micro budget screenplays in the Action/Horror/Science Fiction, Fantasy, Thriller realms, with strong female heroine characters. Such examples of television shows and films, Nikkita, Kill Bill, Covert Affairs, Angelina Jolie films, as well as others. Seeking interesting stories as well that can be filmed in a short period of time and produced on a NO SHOESTRING /MICRO BUDGET. That means no fancy car stunts or high tech explosions or a lot of weapons. (Granted explosions can now be done with editing but we have no idea how effective that looks.) We are planning on a production before the end of the year. Right now this is deferred pay however as soon as a some funding is presented we will compensate something for your contribution. But for those that are interested in seeing their work actually produced instead of sitting on a shelf. This would be your opportunity. Not to mention selected films will be presented at various events in 2012 and strong possibility for distribution whether straight to video, international release or cable, maybe theatrical as well. For more info e-mail cobrahawkster@gmail.com. Producer has co-produced three features currently on AMAZON.COM, NETFLICKS. Scripts must be copyrighted

When sending e-mail include the following

Your Name

.Script Length (Page numbers)
.Number of Characters
.Number of Locations
.Genre
.Logline (1-2 lines)
. Summary About a paragraph but it can be there is no limit to length.

And respond this statement/question: "With action heroine films and television shows receiving such negative views lately what makes your script UNIQUE and could it revitalize the genre."

Lastly script. Please send it in attachment PDF or other preferred. No ZIP files.

Which action heroine shows and movies have been receiving negative reviews? I thought a lot of those have been taken positively lately.

CHARLIES ANGELS cancelled after 6-7 episodes. They never gave it a chance (my opinion) COLUMBIANA (didn't do that well at the box office)

Here's a problem with shows like Charlie's Angels. The women's fighting styles are too catty, if that makes sense. What I mean is is that they don't fight near as tough or rough as men in a lot of movies. They don't get their hands as dirty in the action. So maybe instead of a goodlooking more clean fighting woman, have a rough and tough as nails bitch, that can fight like Viggo Mortensen in Eastern Promises. I think that will take it to a newer than typical level. Columbiana was not too bad, but it was cliched, and they could have done more.

Last edited:
Here's a problem with shows like Charlie's Angels. The women's fighting styles are too catty, if that makes sense. What I mean is is that they don't fight near as tough or rough as men in a lot of movies. They don't get their hands as dirty in the action. So maybe instead of a goodlooking more clean fighting woman, have a rough and tough as nails bitch, that can fight like Viggo Mortensen in Eastern Promises. I think that will take it to a newer than typical level. Columbiana was not too bad, but they could have done more.

They might break a nail.

Back