• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Nazi Zombies 115: Bodycount [ACTION]

Hi Everybody,
Let me introduce myself, I'm a 15 year old film maker from England, I make films because I enjoy it, tend to focus more on the vfx rather than anything else, but I'm trying to increase my production value, I recently purchased the amazing canon 550d and used it for the following film:

Special Forces Agent 'Crow' finds himself awakened in a mysterious warehouse with a pistol and several grenades. Before he knows it, hes in the middle of a zombie apocalyptic battle, and this battle is only just beginning.

I hope you all like it, I'm trying to get more viewers on my channel and any feedback on my video would be much appreciated, although I prefer feedback about what I can do better as a director rather than the skill level of my actors :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dOhxYZrzPM

Hi!

Very nice! I have to ask, at 2:40. Was that a still image of your hand and the gun, and just animated it to jump a little when it's firing? I think it was a little unrealistic. And in the beginning of the film, in the close-up shot, you hear people talking in the background?

And the scene where you shoot zombies, it was kinda slow-paced, you recorded the same angle for 10 seconds. Fast camera angles switches would have helped if you want the audience to "feel" the action and the drama. And the gun sounds wasn't good. Find the sound effect that "matches" your location. (Does it need echo, etc?)

Other than that, this was (for me) a funny movie, maybe because the main actor almost smiled at some moments? :D Good choice of music (in my opinion).

Note: I am also just 15, so my feedback may not be "correct", it is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Sweet.

I also directed a feature film called NAZI ZOMBIES!

sweden2.jpg

Hi!

Very nice! I have to ask, at 2:40. Was that a still image of your hand and the gun, and just animated it to jump a little when it's firing? I think it was a little unrealistic. And in the beginning of the film, in the close-up shot, you hear people talking in the background?

And the scene where you shoot zombies, it was kinda slow-paced, you recorded the same angle for 10 seconds. Fast camera angles switches would have helped if you want the audience to "feel" the action and the drama. And the gun sounds wasn't good. Find the sound effect that "matches" your location. (Does it need echo, etc?)

Other than that, this was (for me) a funny movie, maybe because the main actor almost smiled at some moments? :D Good choice of music (in my opinion).

Note: I am also just 15, so my feedback may not be "correct", it is just my opinion.

Thanks for the tons of feedback :) Yes it was a still image, since when we were filming a moving hand in front of a greenscreen, my actor was moving a little too much, so I ended up having to resort to using a still image, and my actors were being very loud, had about 10 people, most of whom were around the age of 10 to 14, and some were quite loud.

About the slow pace, I'll take that into consideration, its my first action movie and I plan to hone my skills as I make more :)

Its good to hear that you found it funny, at some parts, its what we were going for. I dont really mind what someone thinks of it, if they enjoy it then I believe I've done alright :)

Sweet.

I also directed a feature film called NAZI ZOMBIES!

sweden2.jpg

Thanks dude, you have? Can I have a link? Maybe some feedback on how to improve?

Back